WebDesign01 Introduction to Web DesignTake your website design skills to the next level with the WebDesign01: Introduction to Web Design professional development course. Kaplan IT Training has developed educational information technology videos designed around relevant, real-world IT topics.
WebDesign01: Introduction to Web Design eLearningIntroduction to Web Design can help advance your career in web design with an overview of creating a website, navigating the link structure of a website, and effectively implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Design webpages using HTML for the framework
- Style webpages using CSS
- Introduction to basic browsers and user agents
- Identify the roles of the web visitor, user agent, and web server using HTTP, as well as the required and optional HTML elements found in a typical webpage
- Mark up and organize text content on a webpage using HTML based on business requirements
- Create the link structure of a website, including folder hierarchy for multimedia and stylesheets, and sitemap for navigation and SEO