NetCiscoRoute01 Introduction to Cisco Devices
Expand your Cisco knowledge with Kaplan IT Training's NetCiscoRoute01: Introduction to Cisco Devices course. Candidates for this course typically work as a Cisco Network Technician and aim to stay current in this rapidly changing industry.
We recommend candidates for this exam have:
- Basic understanding of general network principles and the OSI model
- Familiarity with TCP/IP addressing and other Internet protocols
- Familiarity with various cabling and wiring types common in Ethernet networks
- Some experience with operating systems, specifically the command line, and internal
components of PC hardware
NetCiscoRout01: Introduction to Cisco DevicesKaplan IT Training has developed educational information technology videos designed around relevant, real-world IT topics. This course features expert-level training and real-world scenarios to apply learning directly to the job. Interactive content keeps you engaged, while performing scenario-based assessments online.
This product purchase grants you 12-month access to the course material, which features the following objectives:
- Identify the components required to create a small LAN, including devices, protocols, and media
- Track and troubleshoot the flow of data in a TCP/IP network
- Describe the components and functions of the Cisco Internetwork Operating System (Cisco IOS)
- Use the Command Line Interface (CLI) for standard configuration operations