Pass the Exam the First Time—Or Your Money Back!
The Pass Guarantee from Kaplan IT Training, formerly Transcender, is a statement of our absolute confidence in our product—and our commitment to your satisfaction. To maximize your chances of passing the certification exam the first time, we strongly recommend you have experience with the technology in which you are certifying, coupled with one of our Kaplan IT Training products.
Kaplan IT Training offers the Pass Guarantee on our 180-Day Exam Preparation study materials. If you purchase one of these study products and fail the corresponding vendor exam within 30 days of your access ending, simply return the product to us for a full refund.
To be eligible for the Pass Guarantee, you must meet the following criteria:
- Purchase a 180-Day Exam Preparation product.
- Take the corresponding exam and receive your score within 30 days of your access expiring.
- Provide your failed score for the corresponding exam to Kaplan within 30 days of your access expiring.
- If you meet these criteria, you will have the option of returning the product and receiving a full refund (excluding shipping fees, if applicable).
Terms and Conditions:
- Guarantee only applies to the 180-Day Exam Preparation products.
- The guarantee does not apply to subscriptions, extensions, study guides, eLearning courses, Practice Labs, Office 2010 or 2013 products, professional development courses, or test voucher purchases.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- The individual who is requesting the refund must be the individual who purchased the product. Transfers do not apply.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions.
- When you claim the guarantee, all downloaded products must be deleted.
- Guarantee applies only to products sold by Kaplan IT Training, formerly Transcender.
- Refunds can only be credited to the card used for your original order.
- Failed score must be provided to Kaplan IT Training within 30 days of your access period expiring.
- Refund will be equivalent to the amount you paid for the product you are returning. If you purchased a product at a discount, your refund will be the total you paid (after the discount was applied).