98-367Microsoft Security Fundamentals
Candidates for the Microsoft Security Fundamentals certification exam have fundamental security knowledge and skills, and this certification can be used as a stepping stone to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams. Candidates should have hands-on experience with Windows Server, Windows-based networking, Active Directory, anti-malware products, firewalls, network topologies and devices, and network ports.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Understand security layers
- Understand operating system security
- Understand network security
- Understand security software
For more information about the 98-367 exam, visit the Microsoft page.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
98-367 Microsoft Security Fundamentals (MTA) Certification Study Package
Kaplan IT Training Certification Packages are based on Kaplan's proven learning strategy of Prepare, Practice, Perform® and are customizable to fit your preferred study method. Study at your own pace, whenever you want, and wherever you are most comfortable. Practice with exam-like questions.
180-Day Exam Preparation (Online + Download)
- Multiple unique sets of exam-like questions for additional exam experiences
- Custom quiz settings to drill down into specific topics
- Detailed explanations and references
- Grade as you go or simulate the exam experience
- Performance Tracker to see how your performance stacks up to others
- Full set of key concepts flashcards to memorize critical information
- Online access and downloadable and printable quizzes for offline study
- Study Calendar to optimize your exam study time
- InstructorLink™ to contact our IT experts
- Pass Guarantee to ensure your success