98-366Microsoft Networking Fundamentals
Candidates for the Microsoft Networking Fundamentals certification exam are familiar with general networking concepts and technologies. Candidates should have some hands-on experience with Windows Server, Windows-based networking, network management tools, DNS, TCP/IP, names resolution process, and network protocols and topologies.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Understanding network infrastructure
- Understanding network hardware
- Understanding protocols and services
For more information about the 98-366 exam, visit the Microsoft page.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
98-366 Microsoft Networking Fundamentals (MTA) Certification Study Package
Kaplan IT Training Certification Packages are based on Kaplan's proven learning strategy of Prepare, Practice, Perform® and are customizable to fit your preferred study method. Study at your own pace, whenever you want, and wherever you are most comfortable. Practice with exam-like questions.
180-Day Exam Preparation (Online + Download)
- Multiple unique sets of exam-like questions for additional exam experiences
- Custom quiz settings to drill down into specific topics
- Detailed explanations and references
- Grade as you go or simulate the exam experience
- Performance Tracker to see how your performance stacks up to others
- Full set of key concepts flashcards to memorize critical information
- Online access and downloadable and printable quizzes for offline study
- Study Calendar to optimize your exam study time
- InstructorLink™ to contact our IT experts
- Pass Guarantee to ensure your success
98-366 Microsoft Networking Fundamentals Practice Lab
The Microsoft Networking Fundamentals Practice Lab is a live, hands-on lab platform you can access directly from your web browser. Designed to develop and enhance your IT practical skills, Practice Labs provide you with the hardware you need for high-quality, real-life exercises and scenarios, without having to purchase your own equipment and risk your internal systems. Perform with realistic Practice Labs.
Your single user license will give you full online access:
- Real labs carried out on real hardware, accessed from your web browser
- Absolutely no simulations
- Carry out your own configurations, or follow the accompanying lab guides
- The latest technology available 24/7
- No extra hardware or licensing costs
- An affordable, effective way to gain hands-on, real-world experience