70-486Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
Candidates for the Microsoft Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications exam are professional developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and ASP.NET to design and develop web solutions. Candidates should have a minimum of three to five years of experience developing Microsoft ASP.NET MVC-based solutions and knowledge of Microsoft Azure Web Apps.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Design the application architecture
- Design the build and deployment architecture
- Design the user experience
- Develop the user experience
- Troubleshoot and debug web applications
- Design and implement security
For more information about the 70-486 exam, visit the Microsoft page.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
70-486 Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications (MCSD) eLearningKaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications (MCSD) course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access