LPI-202Linux Professional Institute: Advanced Level Linux Professional (LPIC-2) Exam 2
Candidates for the Linux Professional Institute: Advanced Level Linux Professional (LPIC-2) Exam 2 must have an active LPIC-1 certification and must pass the 201 and 202
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Domain name server
- Web services
- File sharing
- Network client management
- Email services
- System security
For more information about the LPI-201 exam, visit the Linux Professional Institute site.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
LPI-202 Linux Professional Institute: Advanced Level Linux Professional (LPIC-2) Exam 2 eLearningKaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning Linux Professional Institute: Advanced Level Linux Professional Exam 2 course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access