LPI-201Linux Professional Institute: Advanced Level Linux Professional (LPIC-2) Exam 1
Candidates for the Linux Professional Institute: Advanced Level Linux Professional (LPIC-2) Exam 201 exam must have an active LPIC-1 certification and must pass the 201 and 202
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Capacity planning
- Linux kernel
- System startup
- File system and services
- Advanced storage device administration
- Networking configuration
- System maintenance
For more information about the LPI-201 exam, visit the Linux Professional Institute site.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
LPI-201 Linux Professional Institute: Advanced Level Linux Professional (LPIC-2) Exam 1 eLearningKaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning Linux Professional Institute: Advanced Level Linux Professional course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access