CSSLP(ISC)2 Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
Candidates for the Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional must have a minimum of four years of cumulative, paid, full-time Software Development Lifecycle professional experience in one or more of the eight domains of the CSSLP Common Body of Knowledge.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Develop an application security program in your organization
- Reduce production costs, source code vulnerabilities, and delivery delays
- Enhance the credibility of your organization and your team
- Reduce losses due to insecure software breaches
For more information about the CSSLP exam, visit the (ISC)² site.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
CSSLP Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional eLearningKaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access