CCSP(ISC)² Certified Cloud Security Practitioner (CCSP)
Candidates for the Certified Cloud Security Practitioner (CCSP) have deep knowledge and hands-on experience with cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration. To qualify for the exam, candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in information technology. Three of these years must be in information security and one year in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge.
This exam measures the following skills:
- Architectural Concepts and Design Requirements
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Legal and Compliance
CCSP Certified Cloud Security Practitioner eLearningKaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning Certified Cloud Security Practitioner course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access