312-50EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Candidates for the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Exam typically are security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Footprinting and reconnaissance
- Scanning networks
- System hacking
- Malware threats
- Social engineering
- Denial of service
- Session hijacking
- Hacking webservers
- Hacking web applications
- SQL injection
- Hacking wireless networks
- Hacking mobile platforms
- Evading IDS, firewalls, and honeypots
- Cloud computing
For more information about the 312-50 exam, visit the EC-Council site.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
312-50 Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Study Package
Kaplan IT Training Certification Packages are based on Kaplan's proven learning strategy of Prepare, Practice, Perform® and are customizable to fit your preferred study method. Study at your own pace, whenever you want, and wherever you are most comfortable. Practice with exam-like questions.
180-Day Exam Preparation (Online + Download)
- Multiple unique sets of exam-like questions for additional exam experiences
- Custom quiz settings to drill down into specific topics
- Detailed explanations and references
- Grade as you go or simulate the exam experience
- Performance Tracker to see how your performance stacks up to others
- Full set of key concepts flashcards to memorize critical information
- Online access and downloadable and printable quizzes for offline study
- Study Calendar to optimize your exam study time
- InstructorLink™ to contact our IT experts
- Pass Guarantee to ensure your success