Candidates for the CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam are cybersecurity professionals tasked with penetration testing and vulnerability management. Candidates will be required to demonstrate hands-on ability and knowledge to test devices in new environments
such as the cloud and mobile, in addition to traditional desktops and servers. CompTIA recommends that candidates have a Network+, Security+ pr equivalent knowledge, along with 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Planning and scoping
- Information gathering and vulnerability identification
- Attacks and exploits
- Penetration testing tools
- Reporting and communiation
For more information about the PenTest+ exam, visit the CompTIA page.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
PT0-001 PenTest+ eLearningKaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning PenTest+ course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access