Candidates for the CompTIA XK0-004 Linux+ certification exam are early career system administrators supporting Linux systems. This exam will replace the LX0-103 and LX0-104 exams, which will retire on October 1, 2019. CompTIA recommends that candidates have 9-12 months of hands-on experience configuring, monitoring, and supporting servers running the Linux OS.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Hardware and system configuration
- Systems operation and maintenance
- Linux troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Automation and scripting
For more information about Linux+ certification, visit the CompTIA site.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
XK0-004 CompTIA Linux+ Practice Lab
The CompTIA Linux+ Practice Lab is a live, hands-on lab platform you can access directly from your web browser. Designed to develop and enhance your IT practical skills, Practice Labs provide you with the hardware you need for high-quality, real-life exercises and scenarios, without having to purchase your own equipment and risk your internal systems. Perform with realistic Practice Labs.
Your single user license will give you full online access:
- Real labs carried out on real hardware, accessed from your web browser
- Absolutely no simulations
- Carry out your own configurations, or follow the accompanying lab guides
- The latest technology available 24/7
- No extra hardware or licensing costs
- An affordable, effective way to gain hands-on, real-world experience