300-209Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions
Candidates for the Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) exam are network security engineers who will be tested on the variety of Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions that Cisco has available on the Cisco ASA firewall and Cisco IOS software platforms.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Secure communications
- Troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting tools
- Secure communications architectures
For more information about the 300-209 exam, visit the Cisco page.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
300-209 Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) eLearningKaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access