300-208Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS)
Candidates for the Cisco Implementing Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) exam are tested on whether a network security engineer knows the components and architecture of secure access by utilizing 802.1X and Cisco TrustSec.
This exam measures the following skills:
- Identity management/secure access
- Threat defense
- Troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting tools
- Threat defense architectures
- Identity management architectures
300-208 Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) eLearningKaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access