300-206Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions
Candidates for Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS) exam are tested on the knowledge of a network security engineer to configure and implement security on Cisco
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Threat defense
- Cisco security devices GUIs and secured CLI management
- Management services on Cisco devices
- Troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting tools
- Threat defense architectures
- Security components and considerations
For more information about the 300-206 exam, visit the Cisco page.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
300-206 Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS) eLearningKaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access