300-135Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
Candidates for the Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) exam must have the formal prerequisite of CCNA Routing and Switching, and knowledge of exam topics covered in the ROUTE (300-101) and SWITCH (300-115) will be required in order to pass.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Network principles
- Layer 2 technologies
- Layer 3 technologies
- VPN technologies
- Infrastructure security
- Infrastructure services
For more information about the 300-135 exam, visit the Cisco page.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
300-135 Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) eLearningKaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access
300-135 Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Practice LabThe Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Practice Lab is a live, hands-on lab platform you can access directly from your web browser. Designed to develop and enhance your IT practical skills, Practice Labs provide you with the hardware you need for high-quality, real-life exercises and scenarios, without having to purchase your own equipment and risk your internal systems. Perform with realistic Practice Labs.
Your single user license will give you full online access:
- Real labs carried out on real hardware, accessed from your web browser
- Absolutely no simulations
- Carry out your own configurations, or follow the accompanying lab guides
- The latest technology available 24/7
- No extra hardware or licensing costs
- An affordable, effective way to gain hands-on, real-world experience