210-065Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices
Candidates for the Cisco Implementing Video Network Devices course are tested on knowledge of and skills to implement various Cisco Video endpoints in converged Cisco video infrastructures. It also tests a candidate's ability to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration, TelePresence, and Digital Media Player in different Cisco business video solution architectures.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Video concepts
- Endpoint configuration
- Troubleshooting and support
- Conferencing concepts
For more information about the 210-065 exam, visit the Cisco page.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
210-065 Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND) eLearningKaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access