AWS-SAPAmazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Candidates for the Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect–Professional exam have one or more years of hands-on experience operating AWS-based applications. Amazon recommends candidates have experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS, ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS, and capabilities to provide AWS operations and deployment guidance and best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- High Availability and Business Continuity
- Deployment Management
- Network Design
- Data Storage
- Scalability and Elasticity
- Cloud Migration and Hybrid Architecture
For more information about the AWS-SAP exam, visit the Amazon Web Services page.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
AWS-SAP Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect - Professional eLearningKaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect - Professional course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access