Amazon Web Services Certified SysOps Admin - Associate
Candidates for the Amazon Web Services Certified SysOps Admin–Associate have one or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying Cloud architecture on AWS. Amazon recommends candidates have abilities to evaluate Cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Monitoring and Metrics
- High Availability
- Deployment and Provisioning
- Data Management
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
AWS-CSAA Amazon Web Services Certified SysOps Admin - Associate eLearning
Kaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning Amazon Web Services Certified SysOps Admin - Associate course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access