AWS-CDAAmazon Web Services Certified Developer - Associate
Candidates for the Amazon Web Services Certified Developer–Associate have one or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS. Amazon recommends candidates have in-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language, ability to identify and define requirements for an AWS-based application, experience with deploying hybrid systems with on-premises and AWS components, and capability to provide best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform.
This exam measures the following skills:
- Picking the right AWS services for the application
- Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from your application
- Writing code that optimizes performances of AWS services used by your application
- Code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.)
AWS-CDA Amazon Web Services Certified Developer - AssociateKaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning Amazon Web Services Certified Developer - Associate course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access